About this item
- No chemicals
- Mix GEETANJALI Henna Mehndi Powder with Water in Non-Metallic Pot to Form a Paste & Keep at least for 1 hour.
- Make a paste of henna using water
- The quantity has to be adjusted as per the hair length, hair thickness, etc.
- Do not make the paste too thick which becomes hard to spread through or too runny will make the henna application a messy affair
- Mix an egg and some lime juice into it. Apply the paste on the hair and let it dry for at least 2-3 hours. Wash off with lukewarm water
- Do not shampoo immediately after rinsing henna. Doing that will fade the color and its intensity
Shampoo the other day or the day after if needed. After the hair wash, apply hair oil to seal in the color